The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is the ideal location for your extended stay. For extended stays of 60+ nights, we are offering special discounted rates based on your length of stay
Below are a few highlights that you will enjoy:
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is Hanover’s premier independent property located just off of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway close to Arundel Mills Mall, Maryland Live Casino and Thurgood Marshall BWI Airport. At Hotel Arundel, it’s more than a room and you will not be disappointed. Each of our large guest rooms were curated by our residential designer and are outfitted with custom finishes and luxe amenities.
The hotel’s convenient location to food, shopping, transportation and key business and military centers, including Ft. Meade only five miles away, makes Hotel Arundel the perfect home away from home.
Hotel Amenities available to you during your stay:
- In-room Safe (laptop accessible)
- 40” Flat Screen HDTVs
- Well Equipped Fitness Center
- Indoor pool (capacity and access policies in place)
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet in the guestrooms
- Complimentary Garage Parking
- Complimentary Weekly Room Cleaning
- An initial non-refundable deposit is required at the time the reservation is made, based on the length of your stay, as well as an incidental deposit of $250 will be required at the time of check-in
- Refundable deposits will be charged for four week periods every month beginning one-week prior to the end of the initial 60-days
- Additional deposits are refundable with 72 hour notice to check-out; all taxes and charges must be paid by check-out
- Rates are based on a minimum of 60 nights of continuous stay, if departure occurs prior to the 60th night, any remaining deposit will be forfeit as non-refundable pre-payment
- All guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Completion of the electronic credit card form and approved deposit will be required to guarantee reservations
Current taxes are 13% per night for rooms (6% State tax and 7% local occupancy tax). For your initial 30 days you will be charged the state sales tax of 6% on your daily rate, then on day 31, we will refund you the tax collected for the first 30 days and you will remain tax exempt for state sales tax until you check out. For your first 120 days you will pay the occupancy tax of 7% then on day 121 we will provide a form for you to submit to have the tax collected for your first 120 days refunded. Again, when you continue to stay with us, you will be exempt from day 121 until you check out. The Hotel cannot directly refund occupancy taxes collected.
*The stay must be continuous from day 1 to beyond day 121 without checking out of the room for a single day to qualify for all taxes to be refunded. If you check out prior to your 31st night, you will pay the full 13% tax, if you check out between 31-120 days you will owe the 7% on all nights.
To inquire about a reservation, submit the form below and our reservations team will contact you directly to confirm.