Whether you’re a seasoned business traveler or a family on vacation, your hotel experience should be memorable and delightful. Every moment of your stay at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is another opportunity for us to offer the unexpected and redefine what it means to be a guest.
A privately owned, independent, local business, The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is dedicated to providing a custom travel experience and delivering outstanding service.
Welcome to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve.
Convenient to transportation, government agencies, business centers, attractions, shopping, Maryland Live! Casino, and dining, The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is a boutique hotel that’s more than just a place to stay.
Whether you’re here to do business at nearby Fort Meade Military Base; spend a weekend exploring Baltimore, Washington, or Annapolis; or plan a green meeting or conference; or visit the Maryland Live! Casino, The Hotel at Arundel Preserve looks forward to providing a truly memorable experience.
This website was designed to introduce you to our many services and amenities, as well as to introduce you to our Arundel Mills neighborhood in Hanover, Maryland.
A certified LEED® Silver hotel, we opened our doors in the summer of 2011, and offer more meeting and conference space than any other hotel in the area.
Our reservations staff and sales team are committed to providing exceptional service tailored to your unique needs. Please let them know if you have any questions or suggestions for improving The Hotel experience. Or, please feel free to contact me directly.
On behalf of our management and staff, thank you for choosing The Hotel at Arundel Preserve.
At The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, environmental sustainability goes hand-in-hand with luxurious comfort and superb service.
We’re committed to eco-friendly practices and green products, and believe that these may help create a healthier world. From planning green meetings to using local vendors, our goals include reducing our environmental impact and our carbon footprint.
Green Initiatives at Arundel
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve’s green initiatives include:
- Recycling program for paper, metal, and plastic
- Energy saving lighting used hotel-wide
- Electric car charging stations
- Paper products made from recycled paper
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Biodegradable paper and plastic dishware
- Supporting the local community by using local vendors for both food and beverage products
Built to LEED Standards
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is LEED Silver certified, we pride ourselves on being a modern, planet-friendly hotel.
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve was built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council’s standards of sustainable green building practices. Our building was designed using strategies aimed at improving performance in energy savings, water efficiency, carbon emissions reduction, and stewardship of resources.
Under the LEED ratings system, The Hotel at Arundel Preserve earned points for features and initiatives including:
- Our proximity to public transportation and businesses such as shops and banks
- A design that takes advantage of natural light, reducing the need to use lighting
- Use of recycled materials in building construction and recycling of unused materials
- Energy efficient HVAC and plumbing systems
- Portion of the building’s electricity provided by certified Green-e power sources
Recipient of LEED Silver certification