During this challenging time we have remained busy and focused on implementing new procedures and practices in accordance with the latest guidance from federal, state and local officials to ensure the Hotel at Arundel Preserve is ready for your return.
We are pleased to announce that The Hotel at Arundel Preserve will reopen on Monday, June 22, 2020. The Hotel has an existing standard of excellence that touches on the entire guest experience, including a high expectation of cleanliness. We have thoughtfully adapted our operations and implemented additional measures to ensure you can relax, rejuvenate and rest well during your stay. Our top priority remains the health and well-being of our team members, guests and the surrounding community.
Our attention to detail is your peace of mind
We have carefully planned an experience where you can put your anxiety about travel to rest. Our hotel, recently recognized as a AAA Best of Housekeeping property for 2020, has enhanced our cleaning protocols to align with new federal guidelines and industry recommendations. New disinfecting measures and modified operating practices incorporating physical distancing and low\no-touch operations are key pillars of this program.
Key enhancements include:
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces with an emphasis on frequently contacted surfaces
- Hand sanitizer dispensers strategically positioned throughout the hotel
- Guides to help maintain physical distance in our reception areas, lobbies and elevators
- Furniture arrangements in common areas to respect appropriate physical distancing and limit capacity
- Updated housekeeping procedures for both in-house and newly arriving guests
We are happy to share the details of our comprehensive program to provide you peace of mind during your next visit.
Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back in June.